Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has finally gone.

Working Mental Health Forums Working Mental Health Forum Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has finally gone.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sylvia7656

Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has finally gone Instagram official with her boyfriend Darlin Craswell.<br>The high school student, 16, and the college student, 20, were holding hands as they wore matching T-shirts that said ‘that’s how I roll’ as a mummy was seen walking.<br>They began dating about seven months ago and her family approved of him even though they have a big age difference.<br> He’s mine! Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has finally gone Instagram official with her boyfriend Darlin Craswell<br>They were sitting on a cart that had large Halloween pumpkins behind them on a bed of hay.

Both were beaming as they looked very much in love.<br>She added ‘bae’ in pink and white over the photo and added white hearts.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
      110 shares

‘Spooky season,’ she wrote in her caption for her 1M Instagram panel followers, adding two pumpkin emojis. <br>Alana wore light acid washed ripped jeans with her gray shirt, adding white and blue hightop Nike sneakers.

Her hair was worn down and she had on long nails.<br> Her BAE: The high school student, 16, and the college student, 20, were holding hands as they wore matching T-shirts that said ‘that’s how I roll’ as a mummy was seen walking<br>He had on track pants and multi-colored sneakers with turquoise and hot pink. <br>In early September The Sun claimed that she was ‘attached at the hip’ with Carswell.<br>Despite the four-year age gap, the teen reality TV star’s sister reportedly approves of her relationship.  <br>Prior to the pandemic, Carswell attended a Nashville technical school but now lives near in Georgia near Alana and her sister Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon, 21, the site

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has finally gone.
Your information: